The Program Committee invites technical papers on substantial, original, and unpublished research in active research areas that are relevant to Information Systems and Knowledge Management. AISKM’19 welcomes contributions in areas including but not limited to:
1. Big Data Information Knowledge Management Systems;
2. Big Data Information and Software Sciences;
3. Big Data Information Systems Modeling;
4. Software Development, Architectures, Applications and Tools for Big Data;
5. Multimedia Systems and Applications for Big Data;
6. Computer Networks for Big Data,
7. Mobility and Pervasive Systems for Big Data;
8. Intelligent and Decision Support Systems for Big Data;
9. Big Data Analytics and Applications;
10. Human–Computer Interaction;
11. Ethics, Computers & Security for Big Data;
12. Health Informatics;
13. Information Technologies in Education; and
14. Information Technologies in Radiocommunications.
Submitted papers will be subjected to stringent peer review by at least two-three experts. These papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.